The Robert Gamble Bowers, Sr. Memorial Endowed Scholarship will provide scholarship support to students in the Athletic Training Program in the School of Exercise and Nutritional Sciences.
Application & Eligibility
- Recipients will be students in the Athletic Training Program within the School of Exercise and Nutritional Sciences.
- Recipients will be members in good standing of the Future Athletic Trainers Society.
- Recipients must be enrolled full-time.
- Recipients must have demonstrated community involvement through volunteer work. Community service will be documented in the application essay.
- Recipients must intend to complete EMT training within one calendar year of scholarship application. The details of the intended training class (institution, location, date, costs) will be documented in the application essay.