- Prepare students for professional practice by integrating the professional competence domains identified in the most current Role Delineation Document published by the Board of Certification (BOC).
- Integrate didactic knowledge and clinical skills with a value system that will promote success as an entry-level Certified Athletic Trainer.
- Expose students to diverse clinical education settings and other educational experiences that foster professional development and networking.
- Promote involvement in research, evidence-based practice, and professional development.
- Encourage involvement and leadership opportunities with the NATA and related organizations both at the student and professional levels.
- Foster personal and professional growth consistent with high ethical and moral standards.
- Foster inter-professional education and inter-disciplinary practice techniques.
- Develop cultural competency through the appreciation and respect of all individuals.
- Prepare students for BOC examination eligibility and successful completion.
Please refer to the Prospective Students link for specific application criteria and information.