- U.S Army-Baylor University, DSc, Post Professional Doctoral Program in Orthopedic and Manual Physical Therapy, 2006
- U.S Army-Baylor University, MPT, Graduate Program in Physical Therapy, 1993
- University of California at San Diego, BS, Psychology, 1990
Clinical specialty, Interests, and Practice sites
I’m a fellowship trained orthopedic and manual physical therapist. I have a special interest in athletes and the military population.
Honors and Awards
- Retired U.S Army Lieutenant Colonel (20 years)
- Legion of Merit, United States Army (2011). A military decoration of the United States Armed Forces awarded for exceptionally meritorious conduct in the performance of outstanding services and achievements.
I’m an avid roadbiker, TRXer, and yoga lover. I love anything outdoors and love to travel both in the U.S and abroad.