Dr. Tuttle’s DPT faculty profile page >>
Phone: (619) 594-1918
Office: ENS 120
Download CV (pdf)
- Postdoctoral Fellowship, 2013, University of California San Diego, Muscle Physiology
- Ph.D., 2011, Washington University in St. Louis, Movement Science
- MPT, 2004, St. Louis University, Physical Therapy
- BS, 2002, St. Louis University, Exercise Science
- American Physical Therapy Association
- American Urogynecology Society
- American Diabetes Association
My research program encompasses aging, metabolism and women’s health. I have experience working both with human and animal models and have used clinical non-invasive and basic science measures to answer clinically relevant questions. I have previously published my work on the effects of exercise in the area of diabetes and peripheral neuropathy, but my current research interest is in the area of female pelvic floor dysfunction. I am currently investigating the role of skeletal muscle architecture and surrounding structures on pelvic floor function and the role of rehabilitation on these structures.
- For an up to date publications list see Google Scholar.