Download CV (pdf)
- DPT, Nazareth College, 2013
- BS, Health Sciences, Nazareth College, 2011
DPT 857 Prosthetics and Orthotics
Clinical specialty, Interests, and Practice sites
My clinical focus has been on gait and movement analysis in Service members and Veterans with amputations, limb trauma, and musculoskeletal complaints.
Research and Scholarship interests (Funded activity/Other research and scholarly activity)
Areas of interest include amputations and limb trauma in military Service members and Veterans.
- Mazzone B, Farrokhi S, DePratti A, Stewart J, Rowe K, Wyatt M. A Retrospective Review of High-level Performance After the Return to Run Clinical Pathway in Patients Using the Intrepid Dynamic Exoskeletal Orthosis. J Orthop Sports Phys Ther. 2019:1-26.
- Farrokhi S, Mazzone B, Eskridge S, Shannon K, Hill OT. Incidence of Overuse Musculoskeletal Injuries in Military Service Members With Traumatic Lower Limb Amputation. Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2018;99(2):348-354 e341.
- Quacinella M, Bernstein E, Mazzone B, Wyatt M, Kuhn KM. Do Spatiotemporal Gait Parameters Improve After Pilon Fracture in Patients Who Use the Intrepid Dynamic Exoskeletal Orthosis? Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research. 2018:1.
- Farrokhi S, Mazzone B, Schneider M, et al. Biopsychosocial Risk Factors Associated with Chronic Low Back Pain after Lower Limb Amputation. Med Hypotheses. 2017;108:1-9.