ATTENTION: Orientation and Semester I (Summer 2019) start dates are still to be determined (likely week of May 27, 2019).
The application period for Summer 2019 entry opens on October 1, 2018.
1. Submit the CalState Apply Online Application by December 15, 2018
- An application fee applies.
- A SDSU “Red ID” number will be assigned which allows tracking of application status.
2. Submit the Interfolio Supplemental Application by December 22, 2018
The application will ask that you upload:
- Completed 2018 SDSU DPT Pre-requisite Spreadsheet Checklist (Approved)
- Applicants must download and use the 2018 SDSU Pre-requisite Spreadsheet Checklist (Approved) document from the website. If you have previously downloaded the former completed prerequisite course checklist EXCEL sheet, you must transfer your information into the 2018 SDSU Pre-requisite Spreadsheet Checklist (Approved) for your pre-requisite course GPA information to be accepted for review of your application. We have provided an example below on how to appropriately complete the 2018 SDSU Pre-requisite Spreadsheet Checklist (Approved).
- Sample Pre-requisite Spreadsheet Checklist (please review before completing Pre-requisite Spreadsheet Checklist)
- Completed applicant volunteer and work experience form (pdf)
- Completed program disclosure form (pdf)
- Resume/CV (two-page maximum)*
- Statement of professional goals *
- Statement regarding contemporary issues in physical therapy *
- Video (1-3 minutes) describing why you chose to apply to the SDSU DPT program *
- Names and email address of three references, who will be invited to complete a recommendation for the student electronically *
* full prompts and formatting details for these items will be provided within the Interfolio system
3. Submit Official Test Scores and Official Transcripts to SDSU Graduate Admission by January 12, 2019
- Have official GRE (and if applicable, TOEFL) test scores sent by ETS directly to SDSU Graduate Admissions (institution code 4682).
- Mail official transcripts from all colleges attended to SDSU Graduate Admissions (Students who attended SDSU need only submit transcripts for work completed since last attendance):
SDSU Graduate Admissions
5500 Campanile Drive
San Diego, CA 92182-7416
last updated: 10/02/2018