Director, Neuromechanics and Neuroplasticity Laboratory
Phone: (619) 594-1312
Office: ENS 116
Lab: ENS 216
Download CV (pdf)
- Postdoc, Department of Kinesiology, Pennsylvania State University, 2013
- Ph.D., Neuromuscular Physiology, University of Florida, 2012
- B.P.T., College of Physiotherapy, Sardar Patel University, India, 2005
- American Society of Biomechanics
- Society for Neuroscience
As a clinical neuroscientist, my research aims at understanding the neural mechanisms underlying movement control and learning across the lifespan and in persons with movement disorders arising from nervous system pathologies. We then use these discoveries to translate them into innovative and meaningful interventions and rehabilitation paradigms.
- For an up to date publications list see Google Scholar.