Several DPT students and faculty attended the APTA Combined Sections Meeting in Anaheim, CA on February 17-20, 2016. This meeting focuses on programming designed by each of the 18 specialty sections in the APTA. A number of DPT students and faculty also had the opportunity to present their research to their peers and colleagues, listed below.
DPT student presenters are indicated in italics, DPT faculty are indicated in bold:
- D’Arpa N, Landerholm S, Mateo C, O’Connor R, Tokunaga J, Gombatto SP. Differences in Kinematics of the Lumbar Spine and Lower Extremities Between People with and Without Low Back Pain During a Pick Up Task
- Arceo G, Gombatto, SP. Prevalence of Impairments, Pain and Symptom Change with Impairment Modification using a Movement System Examination for Low Back Pain
- Barreyro SB, Gerbracht J, Lyons H, Tseng S, Wood J, Swanson B, Domingo A. Effects of adaptive and fixed practice on motor learning of narrow beam walking
- Monagle LT, Whiting PM, Bhatia RA, Ehrlichman DJ, Baweja HS, Rauh MJ. Injuries in interscholastic Cross-Country: Predicting injuries using selected lower extremity functional and static anatomic measures
- Domingo A, Swanson B, Sanscartier C. Kinematics and muscle activity during over ground bionic ambulation in able-bodied individuals.
- Sahatdjian EM, Daher NM, Csaszi AN, Arceo BS, Tuttle LJ, Rauh MJ. Usefulness of the Y Balance Test in predicting injury in women collegiate softball players
- Blair DM, McKnight J, Hooper J, Adamian A, Goble DJ, Beachy G, Rauh MJ. Positional injury incidence among interscholastic baseball players: A longitudinal study.
- Rauh MJ, Schultz AL, Beachy G. Interscholastic track and field injury rates: An analysis by event type.
- Luedke L, Heiderscheit BC, Williams DS, Rauh MJ. Factors influencing step rate in high school cross country runners.
- Luedke L, Heiderscheit B, Williams DS, Rauh MJ. Step rate and risk of anterior knee pain and shin injury in high school cross country runners
- O’Toole AR, Ithhurburn MP, Rauh MJ, Hewett TE, Paterno MV, Schmitt LC. Young athletes after ACL reconstruction cleared for sports participation: How many actually meet recommended return to sport criteria?
- Schmitt LC, Rauh MJ, Hewett TE, Paterno MV. Do recommended return to sports criteria predict successful sports participation in young athletes after ACL reconstruction
- Brumitt RJ, Heiderscheit B, Manske RC, Niemuth PE, Mattocks A, Rauh MJ. Preseason performance on a battery of functional tests is associated with time-loss thigh and knee injury in Division III female athletes.
- Heiderscheit BC, Rauh MJ, Williams DS. Running platform hybrid point/counter point.
- Rauh MJ, Taylor-Haas J, Paterno MV, Zwolski C. Early Sport Specialization in the Youth Athlete: An Epidemiological Understanding of Injury Risk