The page you are looking for no longer exists. Perhaps you can return back to the site's homepage and see if you can find what you are looking for. Or, you can try finding it with the information below.
- Fitness Clinic
- About the School
- Academic Programs
- BS – Athletic Training
- BS – Kinesiology
- BS – Foods & Nutrition
- MA – Kinesiology, Rehabilitation Science
- MS – Exercise Physiology
- MS – Nutritional Sciences
- Dual MS – Exercise Physiology, Nutritional Sciences
- Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Didactic Program in Dietetics
- Student Resources
- Outstanding Alumni
- Research Facilities
- chhs1 (17)
- April 2014
- February 2014
- November 2013
- October 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- May 2013
- November 2012
- October 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 27, 2014 – Join the Athletic Training Program at Aztec Lanes!
- New Campaign for Clients of Fitness Clinic for Individuals with Disabilities!
- Assistant Professor Dann Goble’s “Balance Track Systems” Takes First Place!
- General program in MA Kinesiology Suspended, but Specialization in Rehabilitation Science Remains Open to Admission
- Dr. Roger Simmons receives CHHS Faculty Monty Award!
- Three New Faculty Join ENS!
- Four Tenure-track Faculty Positions for Fall 2014!
- Congratulations to Sarah Kirtland!
- Congratulations to ENS Outstanding Graduates!
- See video of the Fitness Clinic for Individuals with Disabilities in action!
- First DPT Class Receives Coats at White Coat Ceremony
- Doctor of Physical Therapy Program in the News!
- ENS now has Bachelor of Science in Athletic Training!
- New International Experience Requirement
- Featured Student Club!
- New Doctor of Physical Therapy Program!
- Two New Faculty to Join ENS in Academic Year 2011-12