- Ph.D., Kinesiology, University of Michigan, 2007
- Masters of Human Kinetics, University of Windsor, 2002
- Honours Bachelor of Human Kinetics, University of Windsor, 2000
- Clinical and Translational Research Institute (CTRI), Univ Cal San Diego
- Society for Neuroscience (SfN)
- International Society of Motor Control (ISMC)
- Society for the Neural Control of Movement (NCM)
- Sensorimotor Neuroscience
- Motor Control
- Goble DJ, Cone BL, Thurman J, Corey-Bloom J. (In Press). Balance declines may predict relapse onset in Multiple Sclerosis – a case study. J Dev Phys Disabil.
- Goble DJ, Mousigian M, Brown SB. (2012). Compromised encoding of proprioceptively determined joint positions in older adults: The role of working memory and cognitive loading. Exp Brain Res 216(1):35-40.
- Goble DJ, Coxon JP, Van Impe A, Guerts M, Van Hecke W, Sunaert S, Wenderoth N, Swinnen SP. (2012). The neural basis of central proprioceptive processing in older versus younger adults: an important sensory role for right putamen. Hum Brain Mapp 33(4):895-908.
- Goble DJ, Coxon JP, Van Impe A, Guerts M, Doumas M, Wenderoth N, Swinnen SP. (2011). Brain activity during ankle proprioceptive stimulation predicts balance performance in young and older adults. J Neurosci 31(45):16344-16352.
- Goble DJ, Aaron MB, Warschausky S, Kaufman J, Hurvitz EA. (2012). The influence of spatial working memory on ipsilateral remembered proprioceptive matching in adults with cerebral palsy. Exp Brain Res 223(2):259-269.
- Goble DJ. (2010). Assessment of proprioceptive acuity via joint position matching: From basic science to general practice. Phys Ther 90(8):1176-1184.
- Goble DJ, Coxon JP, Van Impe A, De Vos J, Wenderoth N, Swinnen SP. (2010). The neural control of bimanual movements in the elderly: brain regions exhibiting overactivation, compensation and frequency induced neural modulation. Hum Brain Mapp 31(8):1281-1295.